Registering As A Tutor With Us – Tutoring
Registering as a tutor with GoTuition.sg is on a voluntary basis. By registering with us, tutors agree and accept all terms and conditions set out by Go Tuition Consultancy for tutoring jobs.
Tutors who sign up with us must strictly adhere to the following terms & conditions at all times.
Tutoring Minimum Requirement
- You must be a Singapore citizen / Singapore permanent resident or possess a valid employment pass.
- You must be at least 16 years old and above and possess a minimum academic qualification of an ‘O’ level certificate with good grades in the subject(s) you wish to teach.
- Registration as a tutor is free of charge. However, Go Tuition Consultancy reserves all rights to revoke and/or reject your applications without giving any notices and/or reasons.
All Tutors will receive a tutor user account for the purpose of tutoring assignments upon completing the tutor registration process.
Basic Rules & Regulations With Regards To Tutoring
- When a tuition assignment has been successfully allocated to you, you must oblige to remain committed to the tuition assignment for at least ONE month. Failure to do so, NO tuition fee shall be paid to you and we reserve our legal rights to recover our legal share of commission worth 50% of the first month tuition fee from you.
- In the event that tutor do not turn up for the first tuition lesson assigned to him/her and result in the parents having to cancel the tuition due to the fault of the tutor, Go Tuition Consultancy reserves the rights to demand and recover the first month tuition commission from the tutor involved.
- In the event that the student decides to terminate the assignment after the first lesson with you due to any reasons, NO fees will be paid to the tutor.
- You are required to fill in and complete the tutor registration form true-fully and accurately to the best of your knowledge.
- After registering with us, tutors will be requested to scan and email us copies of their certificates of qualification for verification purposes. Tuition assignments, in order of priority, will be allocated to those verified tutors whom send us your certifications.
- We will contact the student after his/her first lesson with regards to the payment for the first 2 weeks of tuition fee. We will collect the 50% commission directly from the client/student after the 2nd week of tuition. The remaining 50% of the fee will be made payable to you directly by the client/student upon completion of all lessons for the first month. From then on, i.e. after the 1st month, all monthly tuition fee will be made payable to the tutors directly by the client/student.
- Tutors are not allowed to collect any form of payments from the clients/parents/students on behalf of our Consultancy under all circumstances.
- Upon request, you will be requested to produce all necessary documentary proofs to verify your academic qualification & registration status. Should there be any misinformation on the tutor’s part, we reserve our legal rights and the tutor will be terminate with immediate effect and deter from all future applications.
- You are required to turn up punctually for all lessons with your student/s. It is highly recommended that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance, prior to the commencement of your 1st lesson to verify all necessary documentary proofs and to build a good rapport with the student/parents.
Age, Race or Gender Preferences
- Go Tuition Consultancy does not recommend or dictate the requirements of our clients engaging our services, such as engaging a tutor through us. However, clients have varied specific preferences and requirements with regards to the age, race, or gender of tutors they would like to engage.
- By signing up as our tutor, you agree to voluntarily agree and accept that you will receive assignments that specify any of the above requirements. If you feel that these tutoring assignments and/or ads are discriminatory or offensive, you may write to us to unsubscribe at any point in time.
- No part of this website and content may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded and/or saved without the permission from Go Tuition Consultancy.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Go Tuition Consultancy, our affiliated partners, employees, coordinators and any other stakeholders, harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees made by any third party arising, but not limited to, out of web content you post to, request, submit, or make available through various channels.
- We will neither be held responsible nor liable for any forms of conflicts, disputes, disagreement, or whatsoever situations that may arise between the tutors and the students / parents during the tutoring work. However, we will be glad to offer our views and suggestions if requested.
- We, Go Tuition Consultancy, at GoTuition.sg will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages arising in connection with the use of this website.
- We, Go Tuition Consultancy, at GoTuition.sg, reserves all rights to amend these terms and conditions as and when we deemed required, with or without prior notice, and at our sole discretion.